$145– 45 minutes (Intake/Initial Session)
$135–45 minutes (General Psychotherapy Session)
$160– 45-60 minutes (EMDR Trauma Therapy Session)
We offer HIPAA complaint and secure online counseling sessions through VSee.com. Download the free program on your Desktop, iPad or Phone and connect with us today.
$107–45 minutes, Psychotherapy
$70–30 minutes, Psychotherapy
Speaking Engagement Rate
Church or Organization Speaking Engagement $90/hr. (including prep time)
Price will change depending on the topic, requiring less prep time and reducing your cost.
- Prep/Practice: 4-6 hours
- Travel=(If more than 25 miles, price will reflect travel cost)
We are generally a private/self pay practice and are only in network with Tricare insurance for many reasons below:
- We take joy in being Jacksonville’s top counseling practice where we continue to build on our expertise in EMDR trauma counseling, in addition to our consistent efforts of providing top quality service that enhances the lives of the clients we serve. That alone is priceless.
- Clients are more willing to invest in their mental health at Refuge Counseling because they tend to see results quicker. Clients who struggle with stress, anxiety/panic attacks, depression and nightmares experience relief much sooner than being treated by other counselors, due to our targeted, professional and client centered approach. You are not in therapy for months or years (depending on your goals), but are able to see results as early as 2-3 sessions with our approach.
- Clients also opt to pay privately to keep their heath records confidential from third party payers by not forcing us to enter a diagnosis that remains permanent in their medical file. Paying privately allows clients complete control in the number of sessions they need as opposed to being limited to the number session insurance companies allow them to have.
- Lastly, the results are simply life changing and there is no dollar amount you can place on the satisfaction, insight and relief you will gain when you make the first step and schedule an appointment.
We accept payment in the form of: Cash, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard as well as payment through Paypal and Stripe secure services.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, unfortunately you will be required to pay the full cost of the professional fee. To remain impartial and fair to everyone, unfortunately no exceptions will be made to this policy due to other available avenues provided to help prevent late cancellations (i.e., 48 hr automatic reminder notices and phone and video session options) Thank You.